Hire A Lawyer Who Cares About You And Your Family
Legal Support For Your Changing Family
Every family is constantly undergoing change — children are born and grow up, aging parents develop new needs, and marriages start and end. Some of these changes bring great joy, whereas others cause a lot of pain.
At McNelis Law, P.A., our goal is to help you navigate the law so that no matter what changes your family is going through, you can start the next chapter of your life on the right foot.
A Wide Range Of Legal Services For You And Your Family
Stacey H. McNelis has helped hundreds of clients navigate divorce law and related tasks such as property division, child custody (time-sharing) and more. If you are facing divorce, we are eager to help you start the next chapter of your life and finalize your divorce with as little stress as possible.
More generally, we have helped our clients with a wide array of family law services, including:
- Property division
- Child custody and child support
- Spousal support, also known as alimony
- Stepparent adoption and temporary custody
- Petitions for domestic violence injunctions, as well as responding to them
- Establishing paternity and asserting paternal rights
- Regaining custody of children who have been removed by the Florida Department of Children and Families
- Resolving family law disputes through mediation and collaborative law